CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced 2D Artist to join our Gwent team. The perfect candidate works well in an environment full people who are passionate about creating great art, takes constructive criticism very well, and can complete tasks by the assigned due dates.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creation of high quality 2D assets in collaboration with other Artists in the team.
- Responsible for original ideas and implementation of 2D assets.
- Working closely with Design Teams.
- Following the Art Director’s guidelines and maintaining a coherent style.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years experience working in a similar position in the gaming industry.
- Excellent asset creation skills with an eye for perspective and line work.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Solid foundation in traditional art, such as figure drawing, industrial design and landscape drawing.
- Experience working in a wide variety of styles but also able to work within an established genre.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Fine Art or related field.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Experience with western comic art style.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.