We are looking for a talented Animator who will create cutscenes needed for trailers/teasers and ads for marketing/PR campaigns. This person will be part of in-engine/cinematic team in Marketing Creative and will be going to work closely with generalist (VFX, lightning artists), video editor/cinematographer, and creative director/s, as well as teams form dev side, like: animation, cinematic teams etc.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating outstanding animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation wip’s and doubts to the lead.
- Understanding of animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven success in creating outstanding animation assets.
- Good knowledge of using Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation biped/quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work and be efficient within a team.
- Knowledge of game engines (like Unreal, Unity) is a big plus.
NICE TO HAVE
- Both cinematic and gameplay experience is a big plus.
- Personal animation is a big plus.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.