CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an Art Director, to join our advertising team. The person on this position will play a pivotal role in defining the look, feel, and cultural relevance of our international campaigns. If you are an artist willing to step out of a comfort zone to make your artwork resonate with people around the world, we want to hear from you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Take a leading role in the visual aspect of our key arts and films.
- Inspired collaboration with in-house artists, outsourcers and partner companies.
- Work with our graphic designer to create visual assets for usage of marketing.
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to maintain consistent brand.
- Understand our target audience and have the skills to create the best user experience for them.
- Be self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Work with the team to pitch in wherever necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Drawing foundation.
- Ability to draw dynamic moments, with an eye for pose, light and composition.
- Understanding of visual storytelling.
- Courage to break the common truths about visual design, and marketing in general.
- Have a grasp in understanding of photography, typography, illustration, animation.
- Careful attention to detail as well as the ability to think creatively.
- 3 years of creative experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with a team.
- Ability to think creatively and execute new ideas.
- Knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts and color theory.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite.
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic knowledge of game industry.
- Passion of the games.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.