CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a passionate and experienced Art Producer, who will manage artists’ teams and cooperate closely with Art & Design Directors and Executive Producers to plan the features needed to support the game vision. The person in this position will participate in production of one of the best AAA games worldwide and will oversee schedules, progress reports, hires and resources. You will be responsible for teams of talented developers and will help them to deliver a high quality content that we use in our games. If you would like to take up this challenge send us your CV!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Day-to-day production management of animation, cinematics and post-production (audio, lighting, vfx) teams.
- Cooperation with Producers responsible for other areas, Art Director and Team Leads.
- Multidisciplinary strike team management as needed.
- Running and organizing meetings to generate backlogs with Directors, Leads, and Team members.
- Planning and control of sprints and tasks in Jira.
- Identifying and solving problems, mitigating risk.
- Meeting deadlines and controlling scope to achieve this.
- Hiring and development of talents across studio art teams.
- Preparing and presenting milestones with Leads/ Directors.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of professional AAA or CGI production management experience.
- Solid PM skills (knowledge of tools and general methodologies used in project management).
- Enjoys working in a highly dynamic and intense work environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Jira experience is nice to have.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.