CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional Asset Pipeline Technical Director to join our outstanding team. Person on this position will be responsible for developing and supporting a wide range of pipeline tools for all departments.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Development of pipeline tools focused on assets creation, including export/import tools for engine and Maya.
- Providing technical support for artists.
- Finding solutions for nonstandard technical issues.
- Designing the asset creation pipeline.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years as Pipeline TD in game or animation studio.
- Python scripting proficiency.
- Qt/PySide framework proficiency.
- Knowledge of Maya animation package.
- Great C++ coding skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Experience with Perforce.
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
- Good sense of humor is a must. 🙂
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.