As an Audio Director you will provide a vision and direction for the audio and music layer of our games. You will oversee the sound design and implementation process and will be responsible for the artistic consistency and quality of all the sound related deliverables that we produce. You must be an expert in every sound and music related area like audio direction, music supervision, sound effects, ambience, voice over production, and music. You will provide leadership for our talented audio team and will contribute to all aspects of audio development. As an Audio Director you will be responsible for how the game sounds.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Providing a vision for the audio layer of the project.
- Music supervision.
- Directing all the sound elements of the game.
- Leading by example and mentoring the audio team.
- Taking part in the creative production process including sound design and composition.
- Overseeing and participating in the audio post production for cut-scenes, dialogs, marketing trailers and VO.
- Maintaining the highest quality standards for all the audio assets.
- Providing technical direction for the audio team.
- Working with the audio producer across content departments to manage and improve content pipelines for audio.
- Cooperation with technical teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of experience in leading a game audio team.
- Proven experience in the production of cross-platform AAA games on PC and current gen consoles.
- Previous sound directing experience.
- Previous experience as a composer and sound designer.
- Expertise with Wwise.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.