As a Creative Audio Director you will be responsible for how our games sound. You will provide an artistic vision for the audio in “Cyberpunk 2077” and oversee all aspects of audio creation in our games.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Defining and driving the creative vision for audio.
- Directing the sound designers and working with our composers, audio code and localisation to ensure a consistent audio aesthetic and make a great sounding game.
- Leading by example in the day to day creation of interactive sound elements for quests, environments and gameplay.
- Overseeing and participating in the audio post production for cut-scenes, dialogues and marketing trailers.
- Maintaining high quality standards of audio content production within the team.
- Finding innovative ways to use audio to support the narrative of the game and to create a living, breathing world.
- Reviewing the work of sound designers and mentoring them in new techniques and creative ideas.
- Working with the audio producer across content departments to manage and improve content pipelines for audio.
- Working closely with audio programmers and providing a creative perspective for the audio tools and technology.
- Preparing and presenting the progress of the audio team in sprint and milestone reviews.
- Representing audio and the Audio team to other creative directors and evangelizing the importance of audio within the company.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability and ambition to build an inspiring creative vision for audio.
- At least 10 years of experience in games or other narrative media.
- Devoted to quality and creativity in sound.
- Impressive sound design skills and experience in mixing/editing audio.
- Ability to plan work for a team and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in films/tv audio supervision would be an asset.
- Experience in narrative AAA games would be an asset.
- Experience with teaching/mentoring would be an asset.
- Managerial experience would be an asset.
- Expertise with Wwise would be an asset.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.