Business Development is the studio’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs – they act as a liaison between CD PROJEKT RED and other companies. Our Legal team is kind of Ministry of Justice tracking down legal inconsistencies and assuring that all studio activities are in line current legislation.
Reporting to Business Development Manager and working closely with Legal Counsel you will be assisting in daily support of CDP Red business contacts and legal advisory to the studio. You will provide administrative support as needed, ensure appropriateness of documentation and take part in communication with external partners.
By being a part of games industry, you will occupy a vital role in a specialized niche – and will gain knowledge and skills you could never get anywhere else.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Support our Business Development and Legal department in administrative tasks.
- Provide assistance in maintaining business relationships with our global partners.
- Supporting contract and agreements management.
- Inspecting infringement of CD PROJEKT RED’s intellectual property.
- Cooperation with external legal counsels in order to maintain appropriate information flow.
- Monitoring retail and digital channel sales reports.
- Planning and execution of business travels, meetings and conferences.
- Handling inside and outside communication flow.
- Research preparation on demand.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluent English, both verbal and written.
- Student or graduate (Business or Law degree – as a plus).
- Full time job availability (with some exceptions during the week if needed).
- Honesty, passion and insight as your key values.
- The ability to represent the company in email correspondence.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- “Can do”, positive attitude :).
WE OFFER YOU
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A chance to work in an international environment.
- Private health care and a MultiSport card.
- An unsurpassed professional development opportunity.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.