Our Business Development is the studio’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs – they act as a liaison between CD PROJEKT RED and other companies. Our Legal team is kind of Ministry of Justice tracking down legal inconsistencies and assuring that all studio activities are in line with current legislation. Reporting to Legal Counsel and working closely with Business Development Manager you will be assisting in CD PROJEKT RED daily business contacts and legal advisory to the studio.
Who are we looking for? Ideally, you should be a student or a fresh graduate of legal or business studies (but other studies are also OK!). If you already have work experience we would love to consider you as a candidate – just please remember this is an entry level job, right?
What will I do as a Business&Legal Assistant? Your daily tasks will concentrate on supporting us in administrative tasks, managing the document flow in the company, organizing business travels, inspecting infringements of CD PROJEKT RED’s intellectual property. We will also provide you with really entertaining tasks that we cannot imagine at this point but certainly they will show up (and we do not mean coffee making ;)) Just check what CD PROJEKT RED was doing in past years and you can be sure you will participate in most of such things – at least in some extent.
How my life at CD PROJEKT RED is going to look like? This is an entry level job, so most of your time you will be learning. Learning a lot. At the beginning we will invest a lot of our time and effort in order to make sure you know and understand the way the company operates and what the company values are. Usually this takes approx. 1 to 1,5 year. We believe that this way of co-operating with us will allow you to become a Junior Bizdev Manager with a strong understanding of legal issues or a Junior Lawyer with good business background. You do not need to have any experience in legal or business area – we believe that you can learn everything while working with us.
- Dedication and openness to hard work – we all strive to create the best video games in the world, so we are looking for somebody who has a “can-do”, positive attitude and understanding that sometimes it takes a lot of sweat and tears to get to the top.
- Cleverness and reliability – we need to be sure that you are able to feel personally responsible for the matters that you are given and that you will find creative solutions to problems that may appear.
- Honesty – we appreciate people who tell us what they think, what they feel and share our values.
- Perfect knowledge of English – so that you could quickly jump into the ongoing international processes.
- Interest in videogames – we are a videogame company full of passionates, we speak about games when we eat lunch, so we think it’s clear we are looking for somebody who speaks the same “language”, isn’t it? 🙂
WE OFFER YOU
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A chance to work in an international environment.
- Private health care and a MultiSport card.
- An unsurpassed professional development opportunity.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.