CD PROJEKT RED is looking for someone exceptional! Nowadays, video content is one of the most important types of communication, therefore we need a charismatic and dedicated person to take care of on-camera appearances. If you’re willing to take up this challenge and work in an exciting environment full of passionate people- join us! This is your chance to become our representative and help shaping the way the world sees us.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Appear on-camera and help producing videos created by CD PROJEKT RED.
- Act as the public-facing representative of the studio.
- Help manage global social media strategy, plans, channels and community events.
- Work closely with community and marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Represent company at various trade shows.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Has to be an avid gamer.
- Excellent (native) knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Creativity and self-reliance.
- Familiar with social media trends.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- 24/7 access to our own gym with a personal trainer on-site.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.