We are looking for an analytical mind to work hand in hand with our Marketing team. You will not only manage media and user acquisition data but also have a significant impact on our future marketing strategy for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and other games of the studio.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Gathering, analyzing and sharing GWENT data for marketing campaigns and in-game performance.
- Creating and analyzing data reports as well as identifying statistical trends within the available data.
- Influencing marketing department decisions by providing hard-data based feedback.
- Providing recommendations and conclusions based on the obtained data.
- Conducting A/B test for marketing features.
- Cooperating with Media Campaigns and LIVE departments in regards to planning future activities and adjusting current actions to the game performance.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of experience working as data analyst, preferably in game development or e-commerce industry.
- Good knowledge of SQL, BI tools, Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of data visualization software packages.
- Experienced with MS Excel.
- Experience in constructing dashboards based on external APIs.
- Ability to extract data, integrate it from different data sources and generate queries/reports without guidance.
- Capability to process, organize and analyze vast amounts of information as well as to present clear conclusions.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines and to effectively communicate your ideas, thoughts, and opinions.
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding of how online media works.
- Knowledge of new trends in online advertising.
- Extensive knowledge about the game industry and passion for games.
- Knowledge of Python.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.