CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and ambitious Designer to join our Gwent team. The person on this position will be responsible for designing card tooltips as well as writing UI messages. As a Designer you will have a chance to work in an exciting environment full of passionate people. If you’re willing to take up a challenge and grow with us- join CD PROJEKT RED!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing\writing card tooltips in English.
- Writing on-screen messages.
- Writing UI messages.
- Maintaining the card wording terminology in game.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluent English.
- Experience on a similar position.
- Knowledge of CCG games.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Good communication skills, pro-active attitude and drive towards self-development.
NICE TO HAVE
- Fluent Polish.
- Native English will be a plus.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.