CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced Engine Programmer to join our team in Cracow. As an Engine Programmer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing and maintaining parts of our in-house engine both for PC and the video game consoles. The person on this position will be cooperating with other engine programmers in Cracow and Warsaw in order to create technical solutions meeting desired requirements. It will involve C++ coding as well scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Maintaining and optimizing existing engine subsystems for all platforms.
- Designing and implementing new engine subsystems for all platforms.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Mentoring other team members.
- Reporting to Lead Engine Programmer.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Wide knowledge in every game system and specialization in at least one specific engine related area.
- Excellent knowledge of C++.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in game industry (with at least 3 years on a similar position).
- Experience in working on various platforms (including at least 2 of following: PC, X360 and PS3).
- Excellent system architecture skills.
- Ability to debug and optimize code.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- At least one AAA title shipped on different platforms.
- Experience with RPGs genre will be very welcome.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Krakow, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellonska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.