CD PROJEKT RED in Krakow is looking for an Environment Artist to work on Cyberpunk 2077. The person in this position will take responsibility for creating wide range of photorealistic environments in futuristic settings, covering also physicalized objects and destruction models.
We are looking for both Specialist and Seniors.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating high poly sculpts and low poly in-game models based on original concepts.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middle-ware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality.
- Cooperating effectively with other artists and designers.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as an Environment Artist in games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, color theory and lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Basic knowledge about Level Design is a plus.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.