CD PROJEKT RED was born out of raw passion for video games. Founded in 2013, the Krakow studio functions as a creatively independent studio working closely with the Warsaw team on it’s core properties including The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and Cyberpunk 2077.
As a Gameplay Designer in our studio, you would have the chance to develop your skills in one of the most-expected AAA game. We are focusing on high quality and do our best to offer players amazing gameplay experience. Within a team, we are open for new initiatives as well as often feedback which helps us grow.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Proposing innovative and fun design, fulfilling on the game direction.
- Designing, prototyping, scripting, iterating on and polishing game systems and features using a proprietary game engine and scripting tools.
- Working closely with our gameplay programmers on prototyping and implementing stages and ensure that the gameplay functionality, the combat systems, as well as the overall gameplay experience are carried through to completion in the highest possible quality.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of professional production experience in game industry.
- Proven success in creating compelling and innovative gameplay mechanics in AAA game.
- Understanding programming/scripting in game design and experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Experience with narrative, multiplayer and/or shooters.
- We like working with people who are able to communicate with others as efficiently as they do with their computer.
- Openness for changes, high quality passion and good sense of humor are appreciated!
- From leads we expect additionally proven experience in leading role.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio in Kraków.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.