CD PROJEKT RED in Krakow is looking for a Generalist Programmer to join our team in Krakow. As a Generalist Programmer you will be responsible for supporting maintenance and development of our engine. The person on this position will be cooperating with other programmers in Krakow and Warsaw in order to create technical solutions meeting desired requirements. It will involve C++ coding as well scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Support and extend existing engine.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Mentoring other team members.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of professional programming experience in C++.
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Strong interest in gamedev.
- Experience in solving animation and character related problems.
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient.
- Interest in good code practices.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Cracow, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).