CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and talented Hard Surfaces Artist to join our outstanding team in Krakow. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate the deep understanding of industry standard 3D modeling techniques as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. As a Hard surfaces Artist, you will be responsible for modeling incredibly complex futuristic vehicles, weapons and robots designs.
CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence the development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Modeling all kinds of complex futuristic vehicles, weapons and robots.
- Cooperation with rigging artists and animators.
- Sharing knowledge about hard surface modeling among character team members.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Helping concept artists design machines using experience and modeling expertise.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of professional production experience in the inhouse game industry.
- Strong hard surface modeling skills.
- Deep understanding of mechanical engineering and design.
- Passion for guns and military equipment.
- Expert knowledge of any leading 3D package.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Independent and able to take ownership.
- Ability to communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Krakow, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.