Now we’re looking for a person whose mission will be taking the commitment to our passionate community of gamers to the next level and making sure their experience with the platform and its products is always top-notch. We expect you to develop the best gamer-centric team that will be the bridge between GOG.com and the gamers – no matter if they contact us directly or are spread out on different social media platforms, boards, forums and communities. Your and your team’s ultimate goal is to treat gamers not as ‚customers’ or ‚users’, but as our best friends and having their interest always above everything else.
- Manage and develop the team of Community Friendship & Support that will constantly work on improving the community experience at GOG.com worldwide.
- Define and implement the strategy for continuous growth and engagement of the community through different channels and engagement initiatives (online and offline).
- Analyze the community mood, trends and needs, communicate them to the team and make sure they are heard and addressed.
- Constantly develop our technical support operations making sure we provide the best possible experience.
- Analyze the success of our community efforts, optimize workflows, and improve tools.
- You are a gamer yourself and you understand what’s important to gamers and how they want to be treated.
- 1+ years of experience in team management (an international team will be a plus).
- 3+ years of experience in customer support and/or community management in the video games industry.
- Knowledge of the best tools and market practices of technical support.
- Strong communication skills and ability to be a mediator for both the community and the GOG.com team.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- A chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”