CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced illustrator to join our Gwent team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate deep understanding of industry standard illustration techniques as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. This artist will be focused on creating high quality illustrations for company’s games. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in creating digital illustrations in a variety of different visual styles; a solid grasp of foundational art skills, color theory, human and creature anatomy. The perfect candidate works well in an environment of people who are passionate about creating great art, takes constructive criticism very well and can complete tasks by the assigned due dates.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creation of high quality illustrations in collaboration with other Artists on the team.
- Responsible for original ideas and composition of illustrations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with Design Teams.
- Following the Art Director’s guidelines and maintaining a coherent style.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years in a similar position.
- Excellent illustration and storytelling skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, mood and composition.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Painter.
- Solid foundation in traditional art, such as figure drawing, industrial design and landscape painting.
- Experience working in a wide variety of styles but also able to work within an established genre.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Ability to communicate in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Art college degree.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.