We are looking for an extremely well-organized person to work worldwidely with our Marketing Teams. The main goal of this role is to maintain proper communication flow, keep information exchange efficient and stay up-to-date with both Warsaw headquarters and our external offices.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly marketing updates for Warsaw and external Marketing Teams.
- Preparing and updating marketing timelines, assets list, reports etc.
- Gathering and sharing external requests with proper stakeholders within HQ organization.
- Making sure all Marketing Team employees are regularly updated.
- Providing entire organization with systematic marketing updates.
- Maintaining communication on marketing strategy within partners worldwidely.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of experience in in-house marketing team or media house as a coordinator, producer, project manager or similar.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- High competence in organization, planning and risk management.
- Pro-activity, effective execution of deadlines, information collecting skills.
- Looking for answers, solutions and recommendations rather than just sharing questions.
WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.