We are looking for a person who will assist in maintenance and development of our in-house build system. The responsibilities cover day to day support of the game creation process and code compilation and integrations. If you’re someone who thinks a lot about how to improve fellow developers work efficiency by automating all the mundane manual work they would have to do otherwise: this is the job for you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Assisting Build Master in maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology).
- Improving and managing continuous integration processes.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes.
- Maintaining source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- .NET, C# are essential. Networking and C++ development experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of continuous integration processes.
- Basic knowledge of source control management and tools.
- Personality features: a proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient.
- Interest in good code practices.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in gamedev and knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems will be appreciated.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in academic projects, own personal projects or 1+ year of experience as a programmer.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.