CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional Junior Pipeline Programmer to join our outstanding team. Person on this position will be responsible for supporting character and environment teams with tools to create efficient asset creation pipeline.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Design, develop and support scripts, plugins and tools to create efficient and production friendly art pipeline.
- Work with Character, Animation and Environment Art teams in closely to assess areas of need for tools.
- Debug, update and maintain current and future tools.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Python scripting proficiency, with a good knowledge of Qt/PySide framework.
- Knowledge of Maya animation package.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Nice to have: C++ coding skills, experience in the production of AAA game titles, general knowledge about databases and REST api programming.
- Good sense of humor is a must.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.