As a Junior PR Specialist working in CD PROJEKT RED’s HQ in Warsaw, Poland, you’ll be responsible for executing the studio’s global PR plan. This includes establishing and maintaining relationships with media and influencers, organizing and gathering various kinds of coverage for our brands, as well as many other public relations challenges you’ll tackle together with colleagues from the communications team – based locally in Warsaw and overseas.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Establish and maintain close relationships with media and influencers across the globe.
- Oversee and update our global database of media and influencers.
- Distribute press releases and promotional assets to media and influencers.
- Arrange and track articles, interviews and other coverage for all of our brands.
- Support communications, event and marketing teams during trade shows, press tours, etc.
- Communicate daily with CD PROJEKT RED global team across multiple time zones.
- Provide assistance to external and internal communication projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Outstanding communication skills in English and Polish (knowledge of other languages is a plus).
- Experience in public relations, social media and/or journalism, preferably in video games industry.
- Passion for video games.
- Great teamwork skills, proactive approach and attention to detail.
WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.