CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and creative Junior Quest Designer to join our Warsaw team! The person in this position will be responsible for designing, planning and implementing story driven quests in our games. You will be constantly assessing, controlling and verifying the quality of the quests while cooperating with many different teams within the studio.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating the storyline on a detailed level.
- Designing quests and implementing them using a proprietary toolset.
- Planning assets required for the creation of the quests.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Integrating delivered assets (like gameplay elements, locations, characters, dialog etc.) into a seamless, engaging and unique experience.
- Maintaining the highest possible quality of quests, and fixing reported bugs.
- Creating and maintaining design documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in modding games (cRPGs and sandbox games preferred).
- Real passion for playing games (cRPGs or pen & paper role playing systems).
- Experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Creativity and good sense of narrative pacing.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to work within a team.
- Fluent English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.