We are looking for a Junior UI programmer who will support our UI team in everyday tasks like upkeep, support and module extension duties. If you’re someone who wants to help to breathe life into our next-generation games: this is the job for you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Become part of a UI team. Bring your drive and passion to the table.
- Taking part in the design process of UI elements.
- Participate in the creation base UI system and tools for the UI designers to use.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Deep mathematical knowledge.
- At least one year of game development experience – both professional and amateur.
- Expert in C++ coding skills.
- Good English skills.
- Good communication skills, pro-active attitude and drive towards self development.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A chance to specialize in particular field of expertise.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.