CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented junior VFX Artist to join our outstanding Gwent team. The candidate for this position should demonstrate good understanding of the industry, have experience with real-time visual effects as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. As a Junior VFX Artist you will be responsible for creating prominent visual effects in a timely and professional manner.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Create high quality real-time visual FX for characters, environments and gameplay.
- Optimizing visual effects for performance while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with creating a variety of game-ready visual effects.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Unity and its built-in particle systems.
- Experience with Photoshop or similar 2D software.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.