CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced, talented Lead 3D Artist to join the GWENT team. If your mind is full of ideas of how to create fun characters and creatures, and bring amazing pieces of artwork to life – apply!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Heading up our internal team of modelers.
- Creating high-quality art (both sculpts and final assets) and maintaining the high quality within the team.
- Working closely with the Art Director as well as the Animation and Technical departments.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Supporting, giving feedback, evaluating and mentoring younger colleagues.
- Thinking creatively and globally to make the project work even smoother and better.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the game development industry as a 3D Artist.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Lead Artist.
- Proven success in creating outstanding characters for games.
- Solid modeling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Strong understanding of human as well as animal form and anatomy.
- Strong skillset in both organic and hard-surface modeling.
- Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to the project.
- Ability to work effectively within game design and tech constraints.
- Comfortable working quickly within an interactive development process.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Software: Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter (or similar).
- Efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Ability to communicate in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Animation and skinning/rigging skills.
- Traditional drawing, painting or sculpting skills.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.