CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and experienced Marketing Manager who will be fully focused on our free-to-play project GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. You will be responsible for planning and executing phases of a global marketing strategy, making the game attractive to both new and existing players.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Being responsible for player maintenance and acquisition in GWENT: building and implementing user acquisition solutions and campaigns.
- Planning and executing promotional events in cooperation with the game development and business development teams.
- Creating and maintaining a publishing plan and promotional calendar.
- Increasing interest by applying unique solutions to the game.
- Cooperating with global marketing team.
- Creating performance reports and business analysis on regular basis.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven industry experience with free-to-play or online/live games.
- Business or marketing-related degree.
- Strong grasp of marketing background.
- Experience in planning and building successful marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of marketing campaign planning tools.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1 or higher).
- Ability to independently lead large projects.
- Ability to listen and communicate own ideas and thoughts.
- Enthusiasm towards teamwork.
- Extensive knowledge of the game industry and passion for games.
WE OFFER YOU
- An exciting chance to work with of one the most acclaimed game developers in recent history.
- Truly international working environment.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- Private healthcare & free Multisport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ in terms of relocation to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
„The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.”