CD PROJEKT RED is looking for intelligent and highly motivated Localization Tester to join our outstanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for those who are passionate about games and linguistics. The ideal candidates are diligent with considerable attention to detail and work well with others. Drive and attitude is very important. If you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Find and enter localization bugs.
- Create and execute localization test plans.
- Assist in briefing, management and quality control of external localization team work.
- Assist the localization team with setting up, configuring and executing products under test.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent English language skills for proofreading and bug entry.
- Professional level Polish skills for localization testing.
- Good communication skills, ability to quickly adjust to new tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment and under stress.
- Passionate about games!
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in functional game testing or in localization QA.
- Professional knowledge of an additional language.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.