CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a skilled and experienced Marketing Manager to take care of our Korean market. If you have exceptional attention to details and you love working with people, send us your CV! 🙂
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and executing digital marketing campaigns for Korea.
- Designing and executing above-the-line marketing campaigns for Korea.
- Executing Korea-specific email marketing campaigns.
- Planning tradeshow events and other marketing events.
- Picking up on hot trends in social media.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in English and Korean.
- At least 3 years of experience in media buying campaigns (digital and ATL).
- Experience in participating/organizing fan events.
- Skilled in Excel.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Opportunity to visit Poland – and see where the inspiration for The Witcher franchise comes from.
- Either work in our Warsaw office or in Seoul area remotely.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.