CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced Network Programmer to support our core engine team. The person on this position will be responsible for designing and implementing the network layer of the RED Engine, as well as leading our studio through the necessary steps to adapt to the new tasks and different way of thinking. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and implementing network layer of the Red Engine.
- Helping in design and implementation of multiplayer changes to existing systems.
- Participating in shaping the future of the Red Engine.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience at similar position.
- At least one AAA title shipped.
- Deep knowledge of C/C++.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture, thorough understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, NAT and network issues.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Wrocław, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.