CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an Open World Designer, who will be responsible for designing and planning „living world” substance for the Cyberpunk 2077. Person in this position will be focused on designing and implementing open world missions, mechanics and communities essential for our current project. If you have extensive knowledge of open world games and want to face new challenge – join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Designing and implementing communities and open world events using a proprietary toolset.
- Maintaining the highest possible quality of open world content and fixing reported bugs.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Mission Designer or on a similar position on AAA project.
- Real passion for playing games (cRPGs or pen & paper role playing systems) and extensive knowledge of them.
- Well developed communications skills.
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking.
- Positive attitude and teamwork spirit.
- Passion for games!
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Cracow, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.