CD Projekt RED is currently looking for an experienced and talented PHP Programmer to join our Online Marketing team. The ideal Candidate for this position has experience as PHP Programmer and excellent knowledge of PHP OOP language Person on this position should be ready to tackle challenging problems in order to improve our online services. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Creating and maintaining new website services.
- Development of current internal systems of the company.
- Cooperation with other team members when working on services.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years’ experience as a PHP developer.
- Knowledge of PHP OOP language, SQL and MySQL server, HTML, CSS, JS.
- Knowledge of Symfony 3.
- Experience with high load API/scalability and creating API’s, Google API’s (primarily Google OAUTH2 Api).
- Experience with Git, GitLab CI, Composer and Bower.
- Privacy and security awareness.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and positive attitude, focus on details.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Willingness to take on challenges.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Knowledge of other programming languages.
- Passion for games! 🙂
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A 24/7 access to our gym with personal trainer.
- Private health care & free MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.