CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and creative PR Manager who will act as the North America (NA) public-facing representative of our studio. You will create and implement NA public relations strategy for Gwent: The Witcher Card game and Cyberpunk 2077 and cooperate with our global PR team.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Establish and maintain close relationships with all key media outlets, editors and influencers across North America.
- Create, oversee and update database of NA gaming and mainstream media and influencers.
- Establish and organize the daily work of PR department and external PR agencies in collaboration with global HQ.
- As a key part of the global team, plan the communication activities both in-house and externally – arrange articles/interviews, post news, distribute video materials through media etc.
- Fully supervise the overall quality of all assets produced by global PR department both video, written, printed, etc.
- Manage PR documents with key marketing/feature principles for each game to the local NA market tastes/needs.
- Together with global brand and event teams organize trade show presences and whole communication strategy connected with said events (key messaging, press packs, presentations, press packs, what is being shown, etc.).
- Daily communication with CD PROJEKT RED global team (based in Warsaw, Poland) to ensure close collaboration and synchronization on global PR activities and company’s strategy.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with brand communications, forums, and social media in games development industry.
- Experience and passion for Video Games specifically RPGs and/or Online Games.
- Familiar with project management and process improvement.
- Great teamwork skills, proactive approach and self-reliance.
- Able to travel, including international travel.
- Fluent in English.
WE OFFER YOU
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Opportunity to visit Poland – and see where the inspiration for The Witcher franchise comes from.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.