Gamers are the pillars of our community and this is why we are constantly trying to improve our offer and propose new awesome games and features on our website for them.
In order to support our growth, and stay in touch with the different local communities’ needs and expectations, GOG.com is looking for a French market expert. This person’s role will be to analyze and understand our local users’ expectations and propose new ideas to encourage more gamers to join the GOG.com family while making sure our current users are delightfully satisfied.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Develop, plan, and execute high impact marketing & PR campaigns to increase the awareness of GOG.com and enhance our presence in France.
- Build partnerships with external agencies and local influencers to create breakthrough marketing assets and generate positive PR.
- Develop and execute tactical promotional plans to support local sales on a case by case basis.
- Cooperate with the internal PR, Marketing, Development, Business Operations, and Support teams in order to ensure a great player experience.
- Be the voice of GOG.com for the community in France.
- Conduct post mortem analysis on all executed campaigns to measure effectiveness and understand performance (reputation/revenue).
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge of computer games’ market in France.
- Proven work experience in marketing, product positioning, media strategies and PR tactics.
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills.
- Ability to communicate, as well as conduct business, in English and French.
- Business or marketing degree.
- Experience working in the Entertainment business / Video game industry (preferred).
- Self-motivated, highly dynamic individual with a drive to succeed.
- Honesty, passion, creativity. These are not only our values, but the adjectives that describe your profile best.
- A “can do”, positive attitude :).
- Availability to travel.
- Obviously, a good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
WE OFFER YOU
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”