We are looking for an exceptional and well-organized Project Manager/Producer to work with our internal marketing creative team. As a PM you will take part in the development of graphic design, illustrations and videos for our marketing campaigns.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Working as a member of project team with our internal creative crew: creative directors, art directors, illustrators, video editors and capture artists.
- Overseeing teams, schedules, progress reports.
- Responsibility for asset management, workflow organization and pipeline awareness.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Organizing and running review meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining a trustworthy base of outsource artists from all around the world.
- Working with both in-house and outsource artists.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing Production.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of firm experience in project management (preferably in advertising, visual design projects, in-house marketing teams).
- Experience in trailers, animation or digital advertising spots production – as a must.
- Experience in live streaming projects – as a plus.
- High competence in organization, troubleshooting, planning and risk management.
- Ability to bring people together, build long and short-term creative relationships.
- Effective execution of deadlines, information collecting and assertiveness.
- Good written and spoken English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in production/management of creative teams.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary based on your individual experience.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.