CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and experienced candidate who’d take care of our promo art and lead a small team of concept and 3D artists. If you feel creativity is your second name and you always pay attention to the smallest details, drop us an email! 🙂
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Providing creative leadership for the promo art team (including concept artists, illustrators, storyboard artists, 3d artists) as well as for outsourcers.
- Building the pipeline for art production both for in-house team and for working with outsourced artist/agencies.
- Providing oversight for all marketing/PR assets.
- Making sure that all created assets are coherent and in line with the brand strategy.
- Giving feedback and direction for outsourcers.
- Working closely with Creative Director on marketing and PR assets.
- Providing feedback and cooperating with DTP department.
- Working closely with Marketing and PR department as well as with dev teams to make sure that all assets have the highest quality possible and they fulfill the marketing/PR needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years in a similar position, proven success or relevant experience in driving team. /li>
- Attention to details.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Proven problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to motivate team and promote initiatives.
WE OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- 24/7 access to our own gym with personal trainer on-site.
- Private healthcare & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.