CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated QA Compliance Specialist to join and develop our QA team. This is a great opportunity for those who would like to carry out the QA tests in compliance with First-party standards requirements. The ideal Candidate should have QA experience in game industry and speak fluent English. If you are willing to learn and grow within our organization, do not hesitate and send to us your resume!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Carry out QA Testing against First-party standards to find compliance violations.
- Assist with process of submitting products to first-parties / platform holders.
- Support developers with internal compliance testing.
- Create internal documentation for compliance requirements.
- Publish regular testing reports, analysis, and process documentation.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year of experience in QA field (preferably game industry).
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Excellent technical skills.
- Very well developed interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience with First-party standards testing – nice to have.
- Passionate about games, especially RPG’s – essential!
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.