GOG.com is looking for a Web Security Maniac, who will delve deeper into the area of security testing of our products and who will direct our architecture on to the right track by searching and proposing security enhancements. If security is your nickname and even the most complex problems cause a thrill of excitement, this is the right job for you!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Adding even more security awareness into GOG.com’s web apps designs.
- Introducing tools for automating security audits.
- Working on new projects together with developers, from design to deployment to make sure our applications are designed with safety in mind.
- Writing and running manual / automated penetration tests.
- Performing code reviews focused solely on security.
- Staying abreast of best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions.
- Sharing your knowledge with other teams and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Basic knowledge in Web Applications Vulnerabilities & Web Applications Architecture.
- Proven experience in web development.
- Mastery in PHP7.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Good knowledge of Linux Debian OS.
- Experience in a similar role or experience in finding security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of Front-end security (jQuery/AngularJS frameworks) and desktop application security.
- Being familiar with at least some of the buzzwords: OWASP legacy, Intrusion Detection Systems, Varnish/Nginx.
- Experience with Symfony2 in a production environment.
- Understanding of Captcha / RBLs mechanisms, rate limiting and networking security (switching, routing, vlans).
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
WE OFFER YOU
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- A chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com’s net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Information on processing of your personal data:
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice.
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for the ongoing recruitment process.’