We are looking for a talented Senior Gameplay Designer (AI) who will join our Warsaw team in creating and tuning the rules of gameplay within our project. This person will work closely with our AI programmers and designers on establishing and maintaining the vision for AI in Cyberpunk 2077.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Work with the Design Director, Lead Gameplay Designer and other AI designers on establishing and maintaining the vision for AI in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Design, prototype and work with AI programmers to implement multiple AI archetypes and sandbox based AI systems into the game.
- Own whole sub-systems of AI for Cyberpunk 2077 – drive these features from concept to release.
- Balance and tweak AI behaviours to create interesting gameplay loops inside combat encounters.
- Work with level, quest and combat designers to ensure AI systems are utilized correctly.
- Create design documentation and make sure it’s up-to-date at all times.
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years in similar role.
- Passion for AI and combat design.
- Experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Basic level of programming in chosen programming language or very good technical scripting skills.
- Both analytic and creative thinking abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of video games and the games industry.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work and be efficient within a team.
- At least one AAA RPG and/or Shooter title shipped would be a strong plus.
- Good knowledge of English language.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.