We are looking for a Senior Gameplay Designer who will work with our Warsaw team and will be responsible for the design and balance of RPG gameplay systems in Cyberpunk 2077. This person’s main task will be to create and modify these systems in order to create a product of the highest quality possible. If this might be your dream job, apply now!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Work with the Design Director, Lead Gameplay Designer and other designers on establishing and maintaining the vision for key RPG gameplay systems in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Create mathematical solutions for complex RPG systems (economy, progression, loot etc.) to ensure a well-balanced RPG experience.
- Design, prototype and work with other disciplines to create compelling gameplay loops at both a macro and micro level.
- Work with level, quest and sandbox designers to ensure RPG systems are utilized correctly.
- Throughout production, balance RPG Game Systems.
- Create and maintain design documentation, both high level concept documents and low level user stories.
- Encourage and mentor more junior members of the team.
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years in similar role
- Experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Excellent math skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Deep knowledge of both classic pen and paper RPGs and video game RPGs.
- Both analytic and creative thinking abilities.
- Extensive knowledge of video games and gaming industry.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and be efficient within a team.
- Good knowledge of English language.
NICE TO HAVE
- At least one AAA RPG title shipped.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.