CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Sound Designer who will be responsible for maintaining the highest quality standards for the marketing audio content and integrating sound effects into our assets. If you have a sharp ear and a love for audio design, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Integrating audio content into our trailers, teasers and other marketing assets.
- Delivering audio support during live events and live streams.
- Delivering quick mockups on a pre-production stage.
- Maintaining the highest quality standards for the marketing audio content.
- Daily collaboration with Video Editing Team, Creative Director and Art Director.
- Working closely with Gamedev Audio Team while using in-game audio and music.
- Working alongside with the Producer sharing pipeline, responsibilities and time frames.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Min. 3 years experience with creating audio for trailers, teasers, films, tv productions, commercials (in-house or freelance).
- Experience with integrating, mixing audio and using middleware.
- Knowledge of audio editing tools such as Reaper.
- Basic composing skills.
- Sound design skills showing creative flare and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new in-house audio tools and software for content integration.
- Independence and ability to take ownership.
- Fluent in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in audio support of live events or streams.
- Expertise in Reaper.
- Passion for what we love most – video games.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house in our studio based in Warsaw. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74. The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.