CD PROJEKT RED is looking for experienced and talented Tools Programmer to join Gwent team. The person on this position will be responsible for creating tools designed to accomplish game project goals at CD PROJEKT RED. You will work closely with the game development team to identify and implement tools and core technology needed to accomplish higher quality results in less time.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Helping identify bottlenecks in game workflow that will grant high improvements in the efficiency of the entire team (artists, designers and programmers).
- Digging into the lower levels of the engine on multiple platforms to perform fixes and optimizations.
- Creating and supporting various tools usable by the rest of the team.
- Coordinating with gameplay team to help identify and improve bottlenecks.
- Help setup platform specific systems for the rest of the game to use.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years with C#.
- Experience with custom tools made with either WPF or .net.
- Strong optimization skills.
- Experience working with and supporting a team of various disciplines.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong C++ skills.
- Strong knowledge/experience with Unity Pipeline.
- Shipped at least one title as a tools programmer.
- Shipped at least one title on multiple platforms.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).