CD PROJEKT RED in collaboration with its sister company GOG.com is looking for a UI Programmer, who will be responsible for creating and improving user interfaces for Gwent. The perfect candidate will be responsible not only for implementing code and structuring scenes and prefabs, but will also be involved in the design process. If you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Taking part in the design and implementation of User Interfaces ranging from text displays, HUDs, menus and game elements.
- Debugging the UI to ensure Gwent stability.
- Cooperating with back-end developers to ensure features work properly with the servers.
- Willing and capable to undertake non-UI related tasks when needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong knowledge of UI design patterns.
- Strong optimization skills.
- A Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience with C#.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with SQL, databases and query optimization (preferably MySQL and NoSQL).
- Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, NAT and network issues.
- Experience in game development with Unity.
- Familiarity with existing Unity networking solutions.
WE OFFER YOU
- A unique opportunity to support development of the well acclaimed GWENT – The Witcher Card Game.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. Include also the following statement with your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”
The personal data is administered by CD Projekt S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74 and may be shared with GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Jagiellońska 74 (a company from CD PROJEKT Capital Group). The data included in job applications shall be processed solely in connection with ongoing and future recruitment procedures and shall not be shared with any other entities. The applicants are entitled to access and modify their personal data at any time. The provision of personal data is voluntary although necessary in order to take part in the recruitment process.