CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager who will be fully focused on our free-to-play project GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. The role will be responsible for running international digital campaigns, analyzing their performance and optimizing media campaign costs. User Acquisition Manager will be working alongside with external media houses. All that in aim to gain the forthcoming players and keep our current ones heavily involved.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Launching media campaigns: analyzing, evaluating and optimizing campaigns effectiveness.
- Day to day working with external media houses and internal business intelligence team on identifying media campaign KPIs and delivering them.
- Creating performance reports and feedbacks for media houses in regards to campaign optimization.
- Cooperating with our partners incorporating new tools or solutions which allow reaching out target groups more effectively.
- Determining KPIs for the campaign and creating product User Acquisition strategy with Marketing and Business Development Team.
- Participating in marketing assets creation and optimization.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years of experience in managing performance-driven media campaigns (ideally of the international scale).
- Agency experience or experience as a User Acquisition Manager in game development company (PC or mobile game).
- Proficiency in Google AdWords.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1 or higher).
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Knowledge of online media and new trends in online advertising.
- Microsoft Excel expert.
- Pro-activity and ability to listen and communicate own ideas and thoughts.
- Enthusiasm towards teamwork.
- Extensive knowledge of the game industry and passion for games.
NICE TO HAVE
- Proven industry experience with free-to-play or online/live games.
WE OFFER YOU
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).